From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:32:20 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Map24 - www.us.map24.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005
From: Jens Keiser <[log in to unmask]>
To: maps-l

Hi there!

As an expert in the field of maps, I am sure that you keep up with the
latest developments in internet mapping technology.  I would like to
introduce you to Map24 - winner of the "Webby Award" for technological
achievement.  I don't want to bore you with long explanations - you have to
experience our streaming mapping technology for yourself.

Just go to www.us.map24.com <http://www.us.map24.com/>  and take the
"2-Minute Test Drive" on our start page (make sure you have Java Virtual
Machine installed).

We offer maps for 26 countries in 12 languages, including the Middle East.
Click on "Map24 International" underneath the top-banner to see a full list
of our country portals.

Your colleagues at the University of Texas' Perry-Castaneda Library Map
Collection have already included Map24:
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/map_sites/cities_sites.html

Map24 is currently also featured on Sun Microsystems main Java page at
http://www.java.com/en/everywhere

If you would like to link to us, please feel free to link to our US portal
at www.us.map24.com <http://www.us.map24.com/> . I hope you like Map24 and
don't hesitate to contact me for questions.  Just call or e-mail me.

Best,

Jens Keiser

Director of  Market Development

Mapsolute Inc.

251 West Central Street

Suite 24

Natick, MA 01760

phone: 951.237.7441

e-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

web:     <http://www.mapsolute.com/> www.mapsolute.com