From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:37:10 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:56:01 -0400
From: Mabel Ney <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: digital topo products (fwd)

Jenny-

If your patron is using TopoUSA version 1.0, I would suggest he check our
web site- www.delorme.com/topousa to review the improvements we've made in
version 2.0. This major new upgrade of Topo USA features 20-foot contour
intervals for all states (except Alaska, which has 100-foot intervals),
300,000 miles of trails, a clean new interface and nine times more 3-D data
than version 1.0. This product also features a new user interface with
extended draw functions to further customize the map.

Mabel Ney
Director of Research and Design
DeLorme Mapping