From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:03:09 -0500
forwarded form GovDocs-L

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Old Interior Question
Date:   Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:28:54 -0500
From:   Phillips, John <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Does anyone have a copy of the 1876 Annual Report of the General Land Office (I 21.1: 876)?  This report was issued as part of the annual report of the Dept. of the Interior in the Serial Set.  It was also issued as a departmental edition.  I am looking for someone owning the departmental edition as it contains a number of maps that are not in the Serial Set volume.  If you have said book, please contact me as I would like to call and ask a number of questions about the included maps.  I am missing some of the maps and various other pages and am trying to determine how many were actually included.  Thank you.

John B. Phillips
Professor and Head,  Documents Dept.
501 Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University