From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:47:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Map Room space planning]
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:43:54 -0500 (EST)
From: David P. Dillard <[log in to unmask]>
To: Johnnie D. Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>,
Mary E pendleton <[log in to unmask]>,        David

These citations may be of interest even though some are old (maps of the
print variety do not change as fast as computer software) and some were
just interesting titles.

Title: Reading a Vision of Space: The Geographical Map
Collection of Charles-Etienne Coquebert de Montbret
(1755-1831).