From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CONNIE MANSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:42:17 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 10:43:24 -0700
From: CONNIE MANSON <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: More freebies
Sender: CONNIE MANSON <[log in to unmask]>

Gang--

We have multiple extra copies of each of these reports, and they're all looking for Good Homes.  Let me know how many of each you'd like!

Lamey, Carl A.; Hotz, Preston E., 1952, The Cle Elum River nickeliferous iron deposits, Kittitas County, Washington: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 978-B, p. 27-67, 2 plates.

Park, Charles F., Jr., 1942, Manganese resources of the Olympic Peninsula, Washington: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 931-R, p. 435-457, 2 plates.

Lamey, Carl A., 1950, The Blewett iron-nickel deposit, Chelan County, Washington: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 969-D, p. 87-103, 2 plates.

Yates, Robert Giertz; Ford, A. E., 1960, Preliminary geologic map of the Deep Lake quadrangle, Stevens and Pend Oreille Counties, Washington:
U.S. Geological Survey Mineral Investigations Field Studies Map MF-237, 1 sheet.

Becraft, George Earle; Weis, Paul Lester, 1957, Preliminary geologic map of part of the Turtle Lake quadrangle, Lincoln and Stevens Counties, Washington: U.S. Geological Survey Mineral Investigations Field Studies Map MF-135, 1 sheet.

Connie J. Manson
Senior Librarian
Washington Division of Geology and Earth Resources
P.O. Box 47007
1111 Washington S.E., Room 173
Olympia, WA 98504-7007
ph: 360/902-1472; fax: 360/902-1785