From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:51:18 -0600
Two new replies below

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: New "Map" from NASA
Date:   Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:33:34 -0800
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask]

We are storing them in our government publications stacks in the tubes,
but both tubes are in a plastic magazine holder with a label also on the
holder.

Debbi
Debra McCracken
Library Technician I
Research and Information Assistant
Lied Library
4505 Maryland Parkway Box 457039
Las Vegas, NV 89154-7039
(702) 895-2186

"A person who smiles in the face of adversity...probably has a scapegoat."