From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kollen, Chris
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:34:05 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:02:54 -0700
From: "Kollen, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ALA Midwinter MAGERT Field Trip
Sender: "Kollen, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello everyone:

Here's an update on the MAGERT field trip to the National Archives.  The
last MAGERT meeting will be followed by a "Behind the Scenes  Tour" of the
National Archives.  The tour will be from 1:15-2:45 at 700 Pennsylvania
Avenue, NW., Washington DC 20408.   It is accessible by Metro at the
Archives/Navy Memorial stop on the Yellow or Green Line, which is across
Pennsylavania Avenue from the Archives building.  Please let Chris Kollen
(Chair of MAGERT) know if you plan to attend (there is a limit of 40 people)

So far,  10 people have let me know that they plan on joining us for the
field trip, so we still have plenty of room.

You can find information on all the MAGERT activities including the
reception at http://www.sunysb.edu/libmap/magprogs.htm
<http://www.sunysb.edu/libmap/magprogs.htm>

See you in Washington!

Chris Kollen