From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 10:56:39 -0500
Subject:        Urgent help: Falklands map 1982
Date:   Thu, 19 May 2011 16:43:54 +0100 (BST)
From:   raluca schumacher <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello,

My name is Raluca Schumacher and I am a Master’s degree student at the
/Ecole Doctorale de Sciences Po/, Paris. I am preparing a thesis on the
Anglo-French cooperation during the Falklands War that I have to finish
until the 27th of May.

I would need your help in this matter. I am looking for a map from 1982
with details of the presence of France, Great Britain and Argentina in
the Falklands area during the war.

Do you have any clue about where I could find it? And could you please
forward my message to your e-mail list? This would be of great help!

Many thanks,

Raluca Schumacher