From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grace Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:50:23 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:34:26 +0000
From: Grace Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Registration Package for ACMLA-ICA Conference, Aug. 14-21, 1999

I have just today received the preliminary program and conference
package for the ACMLA-ICA Conference which I will try to get into
the mail as quickly as possible.  The program is quite thick and
consequently costly to mail.  I will be mailing to all members who I
can reach by free delivery services (essentially Ontario, Quebec and
the National Capital Region).    Rather than mail to all members
automatically whether they plan to attend the conference of
not,  I am asking members outside of Ontario and Quebec, to please
send me an email to let me know if they would like a copy of the
registration information.  Except for the registration form, most of
the information is available on the ICA web page:

http://www.ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca/ica1999/

To see the technical program directly:
http://www.geog.uvic.ca/ica1999/program.htm

Or look at the ACMLA/ICA conference page for registration
information, see:

http://aix1.uottawa.ca/library/map/acmlaica.html

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN CHANGED
FROM APRIL 15, 1999 TO MAY 1, 1999.

Grace Welch
ACMLA 1999 Conference Coordinator

Grace Welch                Tel: (613) 562-5800, ext.3634
Map Librarian              Fax: (613) 562-5195
Map Library
University of Ottawa
65 University
Ottawa, Ont. K1N 9A5