Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:57:49 -0500
Subject:        Re: map cataloging on OCLC--statistics
Date:   Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:35:41 -0500 (CDT)
From:   Angie Cope
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Chris,

I got the table to work using IE - yes, I'm a Firefox user.

Your table is so cool that it's blowing my mind. Hence, I'm still having trouble wrapping
my mind around it. So, the numbers - in the Keyword column - represent an accumulated total?
Subtracting 2005 from 2006 would give you a total number cataloged/entered into OCLC for 2006?
And, am I correct in thinking that one would need to conduct this type of a search each year?
Or is there a way to go and look at everything that was cataloged in a given year
(sort of retrospectively) say by the date the record was entered?

One more thing - are you doing your search in WorldCat or Connexion?

Thanks for sharing Chris! This is really awesome!

Angie
AGS Library
UW Milwaukee Libraries