Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:57:03 -0500
Subject:        Web site update
Date:   Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:06:57 -0400
From:   Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
To:     MAPS-L <[log in to unmask]>

To the list:

Please excuse cross-postings, I am doing so to reach the largest
possible audience.

March 15th we will be doing some Spring cleaning and updating of the
Archaeological Research Resources pages:

http://www.har-indy.com/Links.html

Broken links will be removed and new submissions will be added at this
time.  If you are already listed, please check your links.  If you would
like to be added, please send a link submission, along with the
appropriate category to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
for consideration.

This group of content related links was created to enhance search engine
ranking, and these pages have generated a steady flow of web traffic
since 1997.  Participation with reciprocal links is beneficial and I
would encourage placing links to this page on your sites.

Thank you,

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court