From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:39:30 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Re: MAPS-L: expanding cutters.
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005
From: Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

What I've seen done most often is
expanding the cutter.
There are 2 other methods, which
I've seen relatively seldom:
a. using a,b,c, etc., after author cutter
(which Jon mentioned)
b. using a,b,c, etc., after the year,
e.g., 2003a, 2003b, ....

Mary Lynette Larsgaard

Assistant Head, Map and Imagery Laboratory

Fund Manager: Geography

Co-Manager for Map and Imagery Laboratory Fund

Davidson Library

University of California

Santa Barbara CA 93106-9010

USA