From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:22:59 -0600
Subject:        FW: Webinar possibility
Date:   Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:01:48 -0500
From:   SCARLETTO, EDITH <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps List <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Maps-l folks,

Please excuse cross postings.

I received this note last week when I inquired to Brett about the
possibility of speaking with the MAGERT Federal Spatial Information
discussion group about NARA and archiving of data in the National Map.

Please send any suggestions you may have regarding the webinar to me and
I will compile them and send on your thoughts to Brett.

Thank you,

Edith

Edith Scarletto
Head, Map Library
Liaison Librarian for Geography & Geology
Kent State University
PO BOX 5190
Kent, OH 44242-0001
330-672-1674(am)/ 330-672-2017(pm)