From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:36:45 -0500
Subject: ICHC 2005 Budapest - one week to register
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:16:30 +0100
From: Dr.Zsolt Török <[log in to unmask]>
To: *Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear Map Friend

You have another week to register at the cheaper registration fee
(Euro 160.00) for the 21st International Conference on the History of
Cartography, to be held this July in Budapest, Hungary.

For more information on the general program, accommodation and
registration details, the special tours - including the Blue
Danube post conference tour - please, visit our redesigned and
extended
web pages at: http://lazarus.elte.hu/~zoltorok/ichc2005.htm

The preliminary program will be published on the web shortly after
February 15. ICHC 2005 will offer 63 papers and 45 posters, four
major map exhibitions and several special exhibits and visits for
conference participants -- and beyond the rich academic program:
the
spectacular city, the Pearl of the Danube, Budapest, nice weather,
the
legendary Hungarian hospitality, the food and wine ...

We look forward to welcoming YOU in Budapest,

Zsolt

Dr. Zsolt Török, ICHC 2005 Co-ordinator

Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics
Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary, EU
http://lazarus.elte.hu/~zoltorok