From:
Elizabeth J Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:23:56 +0000
This is more for the catalogers in our midst, but I wanted to share. I had not heard of or looked at this site before: http://experimental.worldcat.org/marcusage/. The aggregated data is fascinating! You can view numbers or visualizations. You can view by MARC field or by format. I encourage you to take a look!

Beth

Beth Cox

MAGIRT Past Chair, 2016-17

ELIZABETH J. COX

Associate Professor, Coordinator of Cataloging & Metadata

MORRIS LIBRARY

MAIL CODE 6632

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY

605 AGRICULTURE DRIVE