From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:47:51 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        unincorporated maps
Date:   Mon, 14 Nov 2005
From:   Peter Ogur <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to find a gis map of unincorporated municipalities in the US.
Do you know if a map of this type exists.  To date I have only been able to
find boundary maps of counties, mcd's, and the like, but I really need good
boundaries for the unincorporated areas as well.  Any help on this subject
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter Ogur

Media Business Corp

P 303.271.9960

F 303.271.9965

 <http://www.mbc-thebridge.com> www.mbc-thebridge.com

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited,