From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:20:56 -0500
Subject:        New Online Digital Collection
Date:   Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:58:42 -0400
From:   Dave Broer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello fellow Maps-L subscribers,

Thanks to some generous input and advice, I'm pleased to announce our
first online digital collection. The collection features approximately
600 maps from several atlases and about 30 large map sheets all of
different types. The collection also contains other digital maps that we
have in our collection. More maps will be added as they are scanned.

Our collection focuses on more recent (1875+) historic maps from
different times and places.  If you would like to see what we have
online so far, please visit:

http://www.broermaps.org/Online

The collection is searchable and zoomable.

There might be some initial bandwidth issues, but we will address them
as they arrive.

If you run into any issues or questions, please email me.

Thanks,

Dave Broer
Broer Map Library