From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Baruth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:10:02 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:52:42 -0500 (CDT)
From: Christopher Baruth <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CURRENT GEOGRAPHICAL PUBLICATIONS
Sender: Christopher Baruth <[log in to unmask]>

This is to announce that the March 2000 issue of CURRENT
GEOGRAPHICAL PUBLICATIONS has now been released on our WWW site

                http://leardo.lib.uwm.edu/cgp

As in the past, we wish to thank all those who have explored our site.
Please feel feel free to send your comments to me or to

If anyone, not already doing so, is interested in receiving this
monthly reminder sent directly to their e-mail, please let us know.
There is now a simple form to fill out at the website for anyone who
wants automatic notification.

Christopher Baruth
AGS Collection
--- End Forwarded Message ---