From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 08:25:39 -0500
Subject:        Maps in Your Collection
Date:   Tue, 31 May 2011 14:34:28 -0700
From:   Diaz, Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

One of the types of maps that we have collected over the years are AAA
maps, National Geographic maps, state maps published by the state, bike
maps.

I was wondering how many of you collect these types of maps. Do they get
circulated a lot? Do you see any value on having them and retaining
them? Do you catalog them and add them to your online catalog?

Any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

,-~~-.___.

/ | ' \ "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of

( ) 0 the few or the one."

\_/-, ,----'

==== // Mr. Spock

/ \-'~; /~~~(O) Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

/ __/~| / |

Carlos A. Diaz

Daniel J. Evans Library

The Evergreen State College