From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:04:21 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:58:09 -0400
From: Sarah Stauderman <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Measuring space in map cases

I am seeking advice or a system for measuring the interior space of map cases.  I would like to be able to correlate drawer space to shelf space in terms of linear feet.  I am very interested in systems that archives and libraries use to organize their map case drawers (e.g. folder sizes, partitions].

We are limited in the number of map cases that we can purchase, so must maximize our remaining empty drawers.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Best,

Sarah Stauderman

Sarah Stauderman