From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:27:50 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:59:45 EDT
From: Craig Haggit <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nunavut call number--both G and F -fwd-

Thanks for the messages regarding Nunavut (onlist and off).  Seems even
with a stable (Quebec separatism not-withstanding) country like Canada,
LC likes to wait until after the fact.  It would at least be helpful if
they would give an indication of which direction they were leaning!  But
all in good time, I suppose...  Must find good numbers in all those
nooks and crannies of the LCC.

Hopefully it'll be better than QA 76!

Craig Haggit
Assistant Map Librarian