From:
Ann Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 14:18:20 EST
This message is cross-posted to GOVDOC-L and MAPS-L, please excuse any
duplication.

Tennessee Tech University is offering its paper runs of the Annual Report of
the U.S. Geological Survey (I 19.1:) and the U.S. Geological Survey
Monographs (I 19.9:).  To save everyone's time, I will not list all the
volumes here.  Neither run is complete (they have been offered in Tennessee
already) and some of the Annual Report volumes are not in the best of
shape.  The approximate years of each run are:

        Annual Reports  1880-1905  and 1925-1932

        Monographs      1-55

Send any needs you have to MY personal address, not the list, as I will be
set to NOMAIL next week.  No need to reimburse for postage unless over $10.00.
I'll answer requests in the order received in my e-mail directory, but the
whole lot gets discarded January 6, 1994 if there are no takers.

Ann Sanders
Tennessee Tech University Library
P.O. Box 5066
Cookeville, TN  38505