From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 13:59:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Map collection available
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:34:39 -0500
From: Robert D. Culver <[log in to unmask]>
To: Angie Cope, American Geographical Society Library, UW Milwaukee

Rick,

I have some of the maps surrounding Utah, but unfortunately the
Wyoming folks beat you to the stash.  Here is what I have.
Approximate counts;
UT  =  0
CO  =  0
WY  =  0
AZ  =  100
NM  =  30
NV  =  50
ID  =  20

I probably have some other scale topo maps like 1:250,000 and
larger.  I have some aeronautical charts with the red
aeronautical information printed on them.

I can roll these up into FedEx tubes with almost 100 maps per
tube (about 3 tubes) and the shipping costs are about $20 / tube
or less.  UPS has similar tubes and cost.

If you have a FedEx or UPS account, I can bill them directly to
you.

Let me know what you want.

Bob Culver
Daytime   301-776-4498