Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:30:33 EST
Dear All,

Just a brief update this time.

We now have a more sensible web address:

http://www.bartholomewmaps.com

so if you have been kind enough to include a link to us then
you might like to update it at some stage. The old address will
continue to work for the forseeable future so there is no
urgency.

Thanks to getting more space, I have now been able to complete the
sample data, so this now covers our London, Great Britain and
Europe datasets. (Raster data plus ArcView and MapInfo vector data).

Our Greater London Street Atlas on CD is finally complete. I
have put a full working demo on the web site for downloading. If
anyone tries this can you let me know if it works? I have not tried
putting a .EXE file on the server before and I think these may
be a bit prone to getting slightly corrupted in the download
process.

Lastly, we are planning a complete redesign using frames to improve
the navigation. This should go live within a week or so.

regards

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew Mapping Services