From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:50:55 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Re: MAPS-L: TOWN division visual guide
Date: Thurs, 27 Oct 2005
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Another good visual reference is:

United States Atlas of Townships, Andriot, 1977.

This is a state-by-state look at the sub-county districts of each state,
and still quite useful for it's date.  I almost consider this to be
cataloging tool when cataloging maps of states showing counties and
smaller units.

Ken
Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                         Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA