From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:03:57 -0500
Subject:        Natural Scale Indicator
Date:   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:45:04 -0400
From:   Wendy Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,
I am a cataloger at Cherokee Regional Library who has maps that I need
to catalog for our libraries—we have not previously done so which has
prompted me to research on how to best catalog the items. I have heard
of a “Natural Scale Indicator” for sale by Dr. Cliff Wood in Canada, but
have had trouble emailing him—I’m assuming it was an old email address.
Does anyone know where I could obtain one, or is there something else
that you personally use that may be better? I’m new to this process and
would welcome any input.

Thank you,
Wendy

lllllllllll