From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:47:44 -0500
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Help Identifying Mystery Aerial Photos
Date:   Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:43:03 -0500
From:   John M Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Kathy,

If they are from USDA, their lists of aerial photo coverage by state can be
found here:

http://www.apfo.usda.gov/Ordering%20Products.htm

Download the pdf of the list, then search on the five digit number in the
center of the top of the photograph.  These are the codes they used instead
of the trigraphs (3 letters) after the 1960s.

John

John M. Anderson
Map Librarian and Director
Cartographic Information Center
Department of Geography & Anthropology
LSU
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
(225) 578-6247

"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> on 08/31/2006 11:37:28 AM

Please respond to "Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum"

Sent by:    "Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum"