From:
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1993 16:41:50 EDT
This message was sent in by Allison Rankin.  If you want to send her e-mail the
address is either   RANKIN@UNCWIL    or [log in to unmask]
Johnnie

      27 May 1993 15:27:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello. My name is Allison Rankin.  I am a "cartomaniac" and aspiring
librarian.  This summer I am doing an independent study on map librarian-
ship and as part of my project, I am developing a user's guide to the
map collection at UNCW's Randall Library.  I would very much like to examine
guides being used in other map collections/libraries.  Would it be possible
for you to share these with me?  I will take good care of them and return
them if necessary.  Thanks for any help you can give me.  My mailing address
is:  UNCW, Division of University Advancement, 601 S. College Rd., Wilmington,
NC  28403-3297.  Ciao.