From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:54:02 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Linda Newman <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: Registration for field trip/clarification

Sorry, I guess I wasn't too clear, so I will try again.

Main web page:
http://www.delamare.unr.edu/Maps/WAML/Meetng.htm

If you are coming to GSA (only) please look at the field trip information
and register via the field trip button:
http://www.delamare.unr.edu/Maps/WAML/FieldTrip/summit_2000.htm

(I would have directed you there (only), but I felt there was useful
information from the main page.)

If you are coming to WAML, please use the WAML Registration button (not
active yet) to register for the meeting and field trip. If you are
concerned about filling up, you could email me to save a spot for you.
I will announce as soon as the Registration button is active (soon).

Hope this helps, if not, please contact me-

Linda Newman