From:
Rebecca Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 16:52:58 -0600
We have a list of maps that may be of interest to some of you; it
includes everything from road maps to green maps, transit maps to
tourism.  The  list can be found at

https://sites.google.com/site/uiclibmaps/free .

If you would like any of these please contact me at [log in to unmask] and
include a mailing address and we will send it out as soon as possible.

Becky Lowery

--
Rebecca Lowery, Ph.D.
Maps Section,  Room 3-454 Daley Library

(312) 996-5277

The UIC Library is undergoing renovations and
facilities improvements. There will be service disruptions and limited access to
most of our collections. Appointments are strongly
recommended at least two weeks in advance.