From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:53:33 -0600
Subject:        USSR (VTU) General Staff military topographic maps of Egypt
for sale
Date:   Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:50:26 -0000
From:   Nicholas Verge <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Dear listers,

If any of you are collectors of USSR (VTU) General Staff military maps,
you may like to know that I am currently listing eighteen 1:200 000 map
sheets of Egypt, as two lots (twelve maps and six maps) on eBay at the
present time. Please see listings for further information.

Auctions end 20-Jan-08 20:11:05 GMT and 20-Jan-08 20:23:50 GMT. A further
29 other sheets of Egypt and at the same scale are also available.

Listings URLs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320206031440&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320206025832&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

If there are any members who wish to make me a realistic offer for one or
either lot, or for all the maps of Egypt I have, i will consider ending my
auctions early. Contact me privately via email (not via this list).

Thank you.

Nicholas

Nicholas J. Verge BSc. FGS
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, UK

Geologist, amateur meteorologist & stormchaser
Member of European Storm Forecast Experiment (ESTOFEX)
http://www.estofex.org/