From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
rosemarie mckeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:02:11 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 01:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: rosemarie mckeon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Online Ordnance Survey Gazetteer <fwd>
Sender: rosemarie mckeon <[log in to unmask]>

i searched the ordsvy site with "gazetteer" and found:
national street gazetteer: http://www.nsg.org.uk/
gazetter of GB, the book:
http://www.ordsvy.gov.uk/products/paper/hist_ref/gazette.html

rose
xxoxoxoxoooxoxxxxxooxoxoxoooxxoxxoxoxxoooxxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxooxxoxxoxxoxxoxoxxoxox
Rosemarie McKeon
Artist
University of California, San Diego
National Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure
San Diego Supercomputer Center, MC 0505
9500 Gilman Drive, Bldg 109
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505
(619)534-8321