From:
Joost Depuydt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 07:37:34 +0000
Have a look at "Boekensteun", a crowdfunding platform in Flanders (Belgium):
http://www.boekensteun.be/

Beste regards

Joost

Joost Depuydt | consulent wetenschappelijk werk
Stad Antwerpen | FelixArchief
Oudeleeuwenrui 29 | 2000 Antwerpen
tel + 32 3 338 94 11 | + 32 3 338 94 59 | fax +32 3 338 94 10
[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | www.antwerpen.be | www.felixarchief.be