From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:56:46 -0500
Subject:        request for map scan
Date:   Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:15:46 -0400
From:   Grabach, Kenneth A. Mr. <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hello, colleagues.

I am hoping someone can assist me with a copy of a map that appeared
with a journal article last year.

The article citation is:

Eberhardt, E., W.B Dickore., and G. Miehe, (2007). Vegetation map of the
Batura Valley (Hunza Karakoram, North Pakistan). /Erdkunde/, 61 (1): 93-110.

I have a copy of the article. The map seems to have been published as a
supplement to the issue, listed at the header of the article as
“vegetation map 1:60 000 (Supplement I)”. I believe, but am not certain,
that this came as a loose map supplement in this issue, not as a typical
supplement part to the volume or separately numbered pages in the issue.
It was probably similar to map supplements of /National Geographic/ and
various geological journals. If anyone can put their hand on the map and
make a digital scan of it I would be most grateful. Again, I have the
complete text of the article. I am interested in this for both the
thematic information and the geographical coverage.

If this is possible, contact me off list, and we can work out logistical
details.

Ken

Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>

Maps Librarian Phone: 513-529-1726