From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Frampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 17:13:26 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:40:15 +0100
From: Roger Frampton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VR World Congress
Sender: Roger Frampton <[log in to unmask]>

I am very pleased to be able to advise you the European Commission (EC) has
classified the first VR World Congress (5,6,7 July in Brussels, Belgium) as
a "Concertation Meeting" and there will be c100 free delegate places
available.

The web site for registration is
http://www.concord.cscdc.be/OnlineRegistration/quick.php3 and to use this
offer you will need the key access: vir654 - you may also need to complete
the "New Person" section.

To have the best chance of getting a free place I recommend you register
now. You should also reserve your accommodation in Brussels as soon as
possible.

The free EC places do not include lunches and dinners, but you will receive
an invitation to attend these at your own expense.

The first VR World Congress shows every sign of being a great success and
an important event in accelerating the commercial adoption of VR. I do hope
you (and a colleague?) will be able to participate and influence the future
of VR.

With best wishes

Roger

Roger Frampton

The first VR World Congress is sponsored by the European Commission,
blaxxun interactive (USA), CadCentre (UK), InterSense (USA), RTZ Virtual
Worlds (Spain), Memondo Graphics (Spain), Systema Infoatics (Greece) and
Virtual Reality Technologies (Germany).

If there are any attachments to this email they have been scanned for
viruses today using Symantec's Norton SystemsWorks Version 2.0 AntiVirus
5.0 with today's online download. If you have any hesitation about opening
a file and would like it sent as plain text, please do feel free to ask.

If there are any attachments to this email they have been scanned for
viruses today using Symantec's Norton SystemsWorks Version 2.0 AntiVirus
5.0 with today's online download. If you have any hesitation about opening
a file and would like it sent as plain text, please do feel free to ask.

--- End Forwarded Message ---