Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1993 17:12:18 EDT
Jim, We don't have what you want exactly...but I will send along forms we use
in March, our month of record as to reference queries and use of the Division,
e.g. all other stats are not kept in hard copy for the archives. Only March.
Anyway in March we write down every ref question, and keep track of topo use
by state and form. So maybe that stat form will give you some ideas. Also in
olden days we kept track for a time of referrals to and from the Division from
other Divisions, outside libraries, etc. Will send you that form also. Hope
all is well in Tenn, I'll try to get over to see you in December. Alice H.