From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:26:43 +0000
This is pretty cool so I thought I'd share. I use Google Chrome that will translate it for me.  This is a great index and in some cases the actual map is available to view.  Could be a great resource for genealogical research.

Angie