From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:13:37 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 00:21:43 -0400
From: Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ZIP + 4 <fwd>

 Virginia R. Hetrick wrote:

> I recently needed to add the +4 numbers to a short (185) set of
> papermail addresses.  I figured there must be a resource on the net to
>
> save buying yet another piece of software that I would wind up using
> only once.  There is!
>
> The URL is:
>
> http://www.usps.com/ncsc/lookups/lookup_zip++4.html

please note that if this doesn't work, you can try:

http://www.usps.gov/ncsc/lookups

and proceed from there.

--
Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.

Publisher of PROFESSOR PATHFINDER Maps
Production Office (White River Jct, VT): [log in to unmask]
Business and Sales Office (Minneapolis, MN): [log in to unmask]

--- End Forwarded Message ---