From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:39:49 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Julee Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Recipients of MAPS-L digests" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 9:11:54 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: The Mapping of Love and Death

The war is actually WWI, although much of the action takes place post-war.
The series is better written than it sounds. Miss Dobbs is an psychiatrist
who solves unconventional mysteries, not always involving murder. I think
she's a bit of a know-it-all but I guess I'll read this one because of the
map angle.
-Julee Johnson
Historic Urban Plans, Inc.
www.historicurbanplans.com