Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 07:45:24 -0600
Subject:        New journal in global studies
Date:   Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:46:10 -0700
From:   Sam Otterstrom <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

From: Kenneth Weisbrode [[log in to unmask]]
Date sent: 16 Dec 2006

Announcement: New Journal: _New Global Studies_

We are pleased to announce the inauguration of _New Global Studies_, a
new journal about global affairs and the contemporary history of
globalization. We are actively seeking submissions for our inaugural
issue. Articles are encouraged on the following subjects:

Transnational manifestations of culture, and cultural synthesis;
Patterns and local effects of economic globalization; Elite and popular
perceptions, and reactions, to global change; Global institutions and
organizations, both public and private; The global media, and the
emergence of a 'global society'; The degradation and preservation of the
global environment; How do we and should we go about studying
globalization?

A full description of the journal, including instructions for article
submission, may be found on the website, www.bepress.com/ngs.

Sincerely,
Kenneth Weisbrode
Managing Editor