Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:29:14 -0600
Subject:        Digital map collections
Date:   Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:40:01 -0700
From:   Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

A visual resources collection curator has asked me if I know of any
collections of digital images of maps that can be purchased and loaded into
her digital library (restricted to enrolled students and faculty). I know of
many commercial databases that contain maps and free online digital
collections, but have not heard of any collections that can be purchased and
redistributed. Does anyone know of any collections like this? She did not
specify, but I think she is looking for either current or historical maps.

Thank you.

-Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
University Libraries
University of Colorado at Boulder
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309