From:
Sue Barrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 14:22:47 EDT
Thanks to all who responded to our query about how many of those 7.5 minute
topos there are approximately exactly.  We actually have 209 drawers full,
my slip in typing the original message, so we aren't as lazy as it would
appear. Figuring an average of 250 maps per drawer, we come up with about
52,250 (we have decided to keep only the most recent, since the nearby
Regional keeps them all and we need to conserve space.)  Look for our
offering of duplicates and superceeded quadrangles SOON, we hope.