From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:36:59 -0500
Subject: Map of mexico
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:52:53 -0700
From: Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Hi:

I'm working with a graduate student who is looking for a map at the scale of
1:25,000 for an area about 20 miles south of Naco, Arizona (Naco is on the
border with Mexico).  I told her about the Color image maps that INS did in
the 1980's but they don't go far enough south.  I also looked at the
US/Mexico Colonias Web Mapping Service, but it only includes Nogales/Nogales
and Douglas/Agua Prieta and not Naco.  There's also terraserver, but I'm not
sure it will give her the detail she wants.  Does anyone have any other
ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions

Chris Kollen

Chris Kollen, Geography and Sociology Librarian
University of Arizona Library
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ   85721-0055
(520) 621-4869