From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:26:00 -0500
Subject:        Re: Value of orthoquad photos on film sheets
Date:   Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:04:34 -0400
From:   Robert A Bier <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     Charles D Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

David,

The only value that I can see is if you need to make copies and all you
have is an ozalid machine to make them.  As long as you have the paper
copies, the film copies don't do much for you.

Bob Bier

Chief - Public Services

950 National Center; Room 1D-100

12201 Sunrise Valley Drive