From:
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:26:55 -0400
Subject: FW: [BUSLIB-L] Help from a Geography librarian...
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:20:37 -0700
From: Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Hi:

Anyone know the answer to the following question?  I already asked her if
she has access to GIS software and she does not.  She's looking for
something on the web.  She is in San Francisco, so I could refer her to UC
Berkeley Map Collection!

Chris

Chris Kollen,  Geography and Sociology Librarian
University of Arizona Library
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ   85721-0055
(520) 621-4869