From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Quimera Editores, Sales
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:50:06 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:59:35 -0600
From: "Quimera Editores, Sales" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 16th International Book Fair
Sender: "Quimera Editores, Sales" <[log in to unmask]>

Mexico City, November 22nd, 2002

Dear friends -

for the third time Quimera Editores has the honour to participate in the
16th International Book Fair in Guadalajara.
The last years have been successful, giving us the opportunity to present
ourselves and to distribute our maps and guides worldwide. This year we have
worked hard updating three existing titles and publishing one new title,
giving us a total of twelve Quimera titles. The newbie for this important
occasion is a detailed map of the Mexico City Surroundings called 'Day Trips
from Mexico City'.

Quimera would like to welcome you at our stand no. 2002-A from November 30th
until December 8th at the Guadalajara Expo Center. Please be invited to
check out our publications, and have a chat with our sellers, editors, or
cartographers.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

With kind regards,

Luis Rosas