From:
"B.M.White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:22:04 EST

I am researching into the potential for creating cartographic animations
to visualize historical data for the uk and was wondering if anybody could
give me any suggestions on any of the following topics,

1) Any suggestions or tips on how to make animations of historical data,
maybe the addresses of www tutorials or links pages if you know any.

2) Any suggestions on software to use, in particular, software for
producing the animations from static maps rather than viewer software.
i.e. Any tips on how to produce MPEG or Quicktime files.

I would greatfully appreciate any help that anybody could give me on this
subject,

Please mail replies to

Thanks
Ben White