From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:51:01 -0500

Subject: RE:      Australian island]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:30:04 +1000
From: Lacey Graeme <[log in to unmask]>

Here is the link to the Queensland Government's Place Names Index for
North West Island:

http://www.nrm.qld.gov.au/property/placenames/detail.php?id=24735

North West Island is a National Park in the Capricorn Group of the Great
Barrier Reef, not too far from the tourist resort of Heron Island.

Also attached is a rough map of location:

See also the National Parks page:

http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/projects/park/index.cgi?noback=1&parkid=48

Graeme Lacey
Integrated Resource Management
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
Queensland, Australia. 4000