From:
erno bonebakker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 19:31:10 EST

 Map Link's been Travelling!  In the last few months Map Link
employees have been exploring  the far corners of the planet in order to
obtain new, rare and exotic map titles.  Here is a summary listing of some
of our new titles:

THAILAND - 1:50,000 scale topographic maps - Out of 830 sheets we were
able to purchase 328 (all the titles available when we were there)
    These maps are only sold as a set for $1408.40.

FIJI - 1:50,000 scale topographic maps (new series ) - Out of the set of 99 sheets
we bought the 38 which have been published.
          The price is $15.00/sheet with a 30% discount for set orders.
We understand  the rest of the series is to be published within the next
couple of years.

ISRAEL - 1:50,000 scale topographic maps -  set of 78 maps
  $12.00/sheet with a 30% discount for set orders. set price $655.20

MOROCCO - 1:250,000 scale topographic maps -
  Complete coverage is available for $20.00/sheet with a 30% discount for set
orders.

INDIA - We were able to purchase a full range of city plans and antique
reproduction maps.  Contact us             for more details.

ITALY - We are carrying a of Italian Hiking maps from a company called
Editione  Multigraphic. These are 25k topos with additional overprinted info like Trails Illustrated Maps.

We have more arriving all the time- Just received Gabon & Cameroon topos and  Peru and Bolivian topos are
in transit.

We also can get Portuguese topos.

 For additional information, please contact me.

Erno Bonebakker

ERNO R. BONEBAKKER
MAP LINK /WATERWAYS
317 SPRING STREET