From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:12:40 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        AMS indexes?
Date:   Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:32:37 -0600
From:   Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all-

Is there a library out there that has indexes for the following AMS sets?

New Hampshire 1:50,000
Washington 1:100,000
Utah 1:50,000
Wisconsin 1:25,000
Alaska 1:50,000
Arizona 1:25,000
Alabama 1:50,000
Massachusettes 1:50,000
Minnesota 1:50,000
Minnesota 1:25,000
Nevada 1:50,000
Montana 1:25,000
Idaho 1:50,000
Hawaii 1:50,000

We have scanned and marked most of our AMS sets, as they will be sent to
offsite storage shortly, but do not seem to have all of the indexes. Please
contact me directly if you DO have these indexes. If possible, we'd like to
arrange a way to get a copy of them.

Thanks!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library
University of Colorado - Boulder
Campus Box 184
Boulder, CO 80309
(303) 492-4487